Being in love is indescribable, but these cute quotes come close to explaining it. These quotes will make you smile and think of the person you love if you aren’t already.
When you are in love, you’ll find yourself constantly thinking of the person you’re in love with. You’ll want to share each moment of your life with them. If this is how you are feeling, you’ll be able to relate to these quotes.
Remember these cute quotes about being in love and share them with your partner. Sometimes, it can be difficult to find the right words, but love quotes can help. Use them to make yourself smile, and share them to make your loved one smile.
Twenty Cute Quotes About Being in Love
1. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
When you are in love, you know that you will love your person more tomorrow. With each day, your love grows stronger, your bond develops more, and you grow more attached. So, even when it seems you’ve reached your limit on giving love, it’ll only grow more.
2. “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” – Cassandra Clare
Sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint the exact moment you fell in love. You will realize one day that your person has become much more to you than they used to be. As Clare explains, there will be a moment when it seems they are the only other person in the world.
3. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
When you first meet someone and first fall in love, they will seem perfect to you. This is what will help you fall in love. Eventually, however, you will see the imperfections and love them even more because of it.
4. “It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it, and I’m sharing it with you.” – Luke Danes
If it ever seems like what you’re experiencing isn’t real because your partner isn’t there, you are in love. You’ll want to share every moment with them. So, it may be hard to engage when they aren’t present, and you’ll find yourself wishing they were there.
5. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
Being in love will have you thinking of someone nonstop. You’ll fall asleep thinking of them and wake up doing the same. They’ll be on your mind as you work, drive, relax, or do anything else during the day.
6. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
It’s hard to describe your feelings for someone when you are in love. They are so amazing to you, and even the most beautiful words can’t explain it. It will always seem like you aren’t saying enough.
7. “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more because I was there to see it all.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
As you get old, you’ll still be in love with this person. Your hair will become gray, and your face will wrinkle, but you will still love them through it all.
8. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
Every sight will remind you of someone you deeply love. Even things that seem unrelated to them or your relationship will bring them to mind. The new, unrelated things will only remind you that you want to share it with them.
9. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
Living many lifetimes wouldn’t be worth it if you couldn’t spend just one lifetime with the person you love. Tolkien explains this perfectly here, as time spent with a loved one is better than greater time alone.
10. “We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole.” – Leonard Hofstadter
Sometimes it seems that the universe intended for you to be with someone. It seems that since the beginning of time, you and your partner were destined to complete one another. The world wouldn’t seem right if you hadn’t begun this relationship, so it must be natural.
11. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.” – Unknown
When someone hasn’t left your mind since you met them, it’s easy to know that you love them. You may constantly think about them and what they are doing. Or, you may want to share each moment of your day with them.
12. “I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.” – Nicholas Sparks
It sometimes seems like each moment of your life has led you to the person you love, almost like everything that happened was for that reason alone. Sometimes the universe aligns this way, and you end up finding your true love.
13. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” – Unknown
When you love someone, you’ll want to choose them all the time. You won’t put anyone or anything else before them. Without hesitation, you will choose them over all else.
14. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – A.R. Asher
It’s a nice feeling to know that you always have someone walking along beside you. You won’t ever have to be lonely or scared to do things alone, because they will be there with you.
15. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.” – Unknown
You may find yourself continually searching a crowd until your sight lands on the person you love. Or, your eyes will constantly flicker to the door, waiting for them to walk in. When you notice yourself doing this, it’s a cute sign of being in love.
16. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
True love can last through anything. Through all of life’s hardships and struggles, your relationship will remain strong and bounce back each time.
17. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
You will never want to live without the person that you love. Just imagining the pain of them leaving this earth can be painful. This cute quote explains that perfectly.
18. “Grow old with me. Let’s count each other’s wrinkles as the years pass by. Let’s see who losses all of the teeth and who will need the help of the walking stick first.” – Unknown
Being in love will have you dreaming of growing old with someone. You’ll want to spend all of those years together, watching one another get older.
19. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Unknown
No materialistic things can make you love someone. The only thing that can lead to love is having a connection no one else can see or understand.
20. “And eventually you realize that real love comes down to feeling safe enough to be vulnerable.” – J.M. Storm
When you feel safe enough to let your guard down and be yourself, you’ll know that you are in love. You will feel safe expressing yourself, and you won’t be afraid for them to see all parts of you.
Final Thoughts on Cute Quotes About Being in Love
These cute quotes on being in love can help you describe the way you feel about your person. If these cute quotes made you smile, you are probably in love.
Make sure to share these cute quotes with the person you love. It’ll bring a smile to their face to know that you are thinking of them. Plus, it will get them thinking of you, too, if they are already.
Originally Published: www.powerofpositivity.com