Learning how to connect on a deeper level enhances your relationship. The problem is, few people know how to have spiritual sex. It’s time to learn!
For a deeper connection with your partner, it’s a good idea to learn how to have spiritual sex. This will bring you closer emotionally and spiritually, enhancing your relationship beyond measure.
What is spiritual sex?
Spiritual sex goes completely beyond the actual act itself. It goes beyond an orgasm, enjoyment, or the clothes you’re not wearing. It’s about connecting with your partner on a level that transcends the physical. It’s about mindfulness, enhanced experience and awareness, and of course, it also feels pretty good too.
Learning to go beyond the physical sensations of sex brings the two of you to a space where you love each other unconditionally and experience a deeper connection together. However, you need to learn how to have spiritual sex first. Then work to deepen your sensations together.
When you and your partner have sex, do you spend time focusing on each other’s needs, or do you dive straight in for instant gratification?
Let’s be honest, most of us don’t have the time to spend too long in the bedroom, as bad as that sounds! We should be making intimacy with our partner a priority. Like most things in life, intimacy tends to get pushed to the back of the list, or you simply do the minimum to get the job done.
A deep and meaningful relationship needs many factors to be met. One of them is an active and fulfilling sex life. However, that doesn’t mean you need to be swinging from the chandeliers every single night and trying out every move in the Kama Sutra.
It can be as simple as making sure that your bedroom is a decluttered and beautiful space, designed to help the two of you relax and enjoy the time you spend together. It can be about massages and long baths together. You really don’t need to be trying bondage and all other manner of sexual tricks to say that you have a fulfilling sex life!
How to have spiritual sex: It’s easier than you think!
When you transcend the need for physical gratification, you soon find that sex is about far more than reaching your climax.
1. Make sure your bedroom is a clear and cherished area. Your bedroom should not include an office, a workout area, and it should not be cluttered. Declutter your space and make it as minimal as possible. Never take your laptop into the bedroom and do not have a TV in there.
When you go to bed, don’t have your phone with you. This is a space that is sacred to nothing other than the connection you share.
You should also think about how you decorate the room. Learning how to have spiritual sex isn’t just about the act itself, it’s about the surroundings. Purples, blues, and greens are all good ideas for bedroom decor, because they connect with nature and a higher spirit. Avoid too many pictures on the walls and make sure that your bed is a comfortable and beautiful place to be.
2. Try rose quartz or rose flowers. If you’ve never tried crystals before, it’s time to give them a go. Rose quartz crystals are known for helping to promote feelings of togetherness, love, and deep connections. You can simply keep a small crystal on your bed stand or under your pillow.
If you like the scent of flowers, you could also try having a vase of beautiful red roses on your nightstand; however, make sure they’re fresh and not plastic ones as they really don’t do the same thing and won’t help you learn how to have spiritual sex!
3. Use all five senses. Learning how to have spiritual sex is about using all five of your senses. It’s difficult to do that solely in the bedroom, so think creatively in the time before you go there. Cook a meal as a couple, have a bubble bath together, feed each other.
Use the time leading up to your sexual connection to touch, caress, and feel each other beyond a basic level. When you do this, you build sex up to the point where it becomes clear and very focused. It makes every sensation more pronounced, and of course, more enjoyable for you both.
4. Spiritual sex is also meaningful sex. Understanding how to have spiritual sex does mean trying a few techniques and going beyond the physical in other ways, but it can also be simplified. You have a close relationship, and that means you have memories and experiences together.
Do a little reminiscing about some of the more positive experiences you’ve shared together, and you’ll instantly feel closer to one another. Then, when you’re ready, you can take this to the next level and move things into the bedroom!
5. Think carefully about scents. I’ve already mentioned the five senses, but one which often gets overlooked is the sense of smell. This is extremely powerful and has the capability to completely change your mood.
When you head into the bedroom, have a diffuser or a candle *be careful not to knock it over and set the room alight as that is going to seriously ruin the mood* to help create a sexy scent to the space. In terms of how to have spiritual sex, sometimes the way a room makes you feel can be a real catalyst to a deeper level.
6. Take a bath together. Before you move into the bedroom, take a bath together, but don’t touch each other. Add in a few essential oils to make use of the scent tip. Sit at opposite ends, completely naked. Take the time to really look at your partner, and let them do the same.
Don’t allow yourself to feel uncomfortable. Simply bathe in the enjoyment of them delighting in every single part of your body, and lose yourself in theirs. Whatever you do, do not touch! That can’t happen until you move into the bedroom, this is about building up anticipation. It’s one of the best ways to learn how to have spiritual sex.
7. Communication is key. The key to a deep and fulfilling connection of any type is to communication effectively. That also means listening to what your partner is saying, really listening, and not just speaking. When you communicate on a deeper level, you learn to accept each other completely as you are, without trying to change anything about the other person.
You feel more at ease and comfortable talking about anything. They become your best friend as well as your lover. All of this leads to a deeper connection, and of course, far better sex as a result.
As you can see, learning how to have spiritual sex isn’t actually difficult. It doesn’t require meditation or other measures that need practice. It simply means focus on each other. Move past the physical gratification of what sex normally is.
Forget the routine, try new things, communicate, and make sure that you build up the tension before even touching each other for a second. You’ll soon find that learning how to have spiritual sex isn’t as hard as you first thought.
If you don’t try to learn how to have spiritual sex, you’ll never know what it is to achieve that deeper level of sexual bliss and connection. You’ll also miss out on something that could take your relationship closer to its full potential.
Originally Published: www.lovepanky.com