1. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
2. To be enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
3. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
4. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
5. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
6. To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
7. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
8. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
9. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
10. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.
Do you think you can you commit to improving yourself and your life by making these 10 promises to yourself? You can share your insights by joining the conversation in the comment section below